LODE-LOC™ A twelve month duration field trial undertaken in 2011 by a large Canadian high volume intermodal carrier has proven that the LODE-LOC™ Cargo Stabilizer/Protection Panels are extremely effective in eliminating cargo damage across a wide variety of scenarios. This now enables the company to retain clients, mitigate losses and add to their bottom line. The field trials have proven that the LODE-LOC™ Panels completely eliminated Load Shift and Carton Crush!
Cargo Stabilizer/Protection Panels 42"x40"x1"
Reduce and Eliminate Cargo Damage Claims
A proven solution to the shipping damage problem…
The LODE-LOC™ Cargo Stabilzer/Protection Panel will reduce or eliminate shipping damage. It's a proven tough, lightweight and cost effective solution to save money and keep cargo safe.
The LODE-LOC™ Panel - an extremely tough, high density foam/fabric composite panel…
4 areas where the LODE-LOC™ Panels will positively impact your business!
- Damage Claim Reduction
- Retention of your precious existing customers and allow you to win new ones!
- Reduction and/or Elimination of disposable dunnage products such as wood and cardboard etc.
- Improvements in worker health and safety.
- Overall shipment weight reduction per trip.
LODE-LOC™ Panels target the
Shift, Crush and Cargo Handling Issues Directly!
How LODE-LOC™ Prevents Damage
1) Horizontal Deployment
- High Coefficient of Friction to “LOC” up the “LODE”!
- Tested up to a 55⁰ angle and higher (45⁰ shown)
- Painstakingly designed to distribute heavy weight loads…
while cushioning the Shock & Vibration of Road and Rail Travel.
2) Vertical Deployment
- When placed against standing cubes or included in the build, the panel protects the Vulnerable bottom 18” – 24” of the cargo cube from impacts and protruding forks from incoming forklifts. LODE-LOC™ Panels work to drastically reduce the 75%* of cargo damage that occurs during handling/movement of cargo by workers. LODE-LOC™ acts as recoverable armour. There is now a buffer between pallet corners and standing cargo.
The panels also act to effectively strengthen and stabilize the cubes against shift damage.
- The LODE-LOC™ Panels are 75% Lighter than Wood!
...Its light weight encourages usage.
- Vastly increases Torsional and Lateral Stability of cargo unit builds, which prevents this...
LODE-LOC™ Cargo Stabilizer/Protection Panels have been designed to be:
- Extremely effective in use,
- Readily Implemented by Workers!
- Durable (5yr lifespan)
- They are also designed to be mass produced with the most cost effective means available.
- All aspects of the panel are adjustable!
The LODE-LOC™ Cargo Stabilizer/Protection Panel is:
- (Engineered to last well past your realization of ROI. Field trials went 14 months with no damage, forecast life is 2 to 5 years depending on the environment it's used in.)
- Economical/Exceptionally Priced!
- (Very High Return On Investment)
- Drastically Out-Performs OSB, Cardboard and Plywood
- (Not even comparable!)
- Maximum Grip
- (Tough rubbery bonded coating with an Extreme Coefficient of Friction that is adjustable to suit customer requirements. i.e./ Each side can have differing values)
- Light Weight
- (Only 6 to 7 lbs per panel)
- Extremely Tough Overall Construction
- (Composite high strength materials)
- Rigid yet Flexible
- (Fully Adjustable Flexibility and Resilience, Protects Cargo and Absorbs Shock)
- Any Colour
- (Wide selection of colours available)
- Can Be Made With Antimicrobial Protection
- (Washable and can be sanitized!)
- Designed to Stay Together
- (The panel is fully bonded together, no flakes or pieces to come off and spoil the cargo)
- Will NOT Rot, Degrade, Mildew or Harbour Pests
- (100% synthetic materials, no organics allowing ease in cross border shipping)
- (Sealed skin, closed cell foam structure, non-organic)
- Canadian Made
- (Produced in our facility in Barrie, Ontario Canada)
- Internationally Patent Protected
- (Another fine product from the River Rock Industries labs!)
- RFID Chip Technology Ready
- (Your RFID tag is easily slipped into the panel during production. We are currently soliciting strategic partners for this aspect)
Safe, efficient and economical transportation of your valuable cargo translates into a competitive edge!
Maximize Customer Satisfaction,
Keep your Customers and Acquire New Ones...
Use LODE-LOC™ Panels Today!
Panel Dimensions: 42" x 40" x 1"
Sold as minimum orders of (50) LODE-LOC™ Panels
A pallet of 50pcs weighs(340LBS)